Relationship Soft Skills that Drive
The Bottom Line
The Bottom Line Truth:
Success in Business is Predicated upon the Ability to Build Relationships:
- With your team
- With your clients
- Within your organization
Do you have the relationship and communication expertise necessary for success in your business, your interpersonal relationships, and your family life?
Do you feel as if you have to choose between success in your career/business and happiness in your marriage and family life?
AS A GLOBAL EXECUTIVE, YOU WILL BE SHOWN:
- How to successfully guide and develop an international team.
- Understand and learn how to effectively manage and lead utilizing a cross-cultural perspective including real time management in various time zones, customs, religions and other international differences.
- How to use proven strategies and skills to maximize your individual potential and enhance your greatest asset – YOURSELF!
AS AN EXECUTIVE OF A SMALL-TO-MID-SIZE COMPANY YOU WILL BE SHOWN:
- How to develop relationship skills essential for effective communication and conflict resolution within your company.
- How to develop your company’s Emotional Intelligence (EI) to create success.
AS AN ENTREPRENEUR YOU WILL BE SHOWN:
- How to develop proven relationship tools and strategies for creating success in your business and personal life.
- How to reconcile your work and family responsibilities.
- How to create work-life balance by developing a family plan that complements rather than competes against your business plan.
Join the conversation on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/relationshiptoolbox
Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-patty-ann-tublin/